Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums

Real Plant Water?

Old 11-27-2011, 12:25 PM

Default Real Plant Water?

My plants seem to love this "Real Plant Water"....Has anyone tried it?

Old 11-29-2011, 07:34 PM

I have tried Real Plant Water as well. It works great, it basically turbo charges what ever nutrients I am already using. The label says something about making it more bio-available. What ever that means. But it really makes the plants grow bigger, faster and look healthy. A+++ for me!
Old 11-30-2011, 06:23 AM

Looks very much like ""snake oil"" to me. In other words, a product that makes a lot of unverifiable claims. I also find it very suspicious that the only two people posting and saying it works great, are very new users that only registered in the forum in the last couple of days (as well as that's their their first and only post so far). Their first post is just parsing a product. It seems too much like a SPAMMER, creating multiple accounts in order to ask and answer their own questions, but trying to make it look like different users. Though if anyone has any verifiable information/study's by a qualified research facility's (not manufactures or sales websites) I would like to see it, to see if there is any validity to the claims.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:00 AM

Default Real Plant Water . . . ???

I've never used this, and am perhaps unqualified to offer any real opinions at the moment, but I'm inclined to agree with GpsFrontier . . . I would like to see some genuine "real" user or technical info about this.

To Gps's credit, I think the comment offered is quite valid.

I freely admit I'm still pretty new at this, but the more I explore various forums, blogs and the like, the more I sense that there probably are some spammers mixed into the fray.

This is challenging, because as everyone knows, selecting the right nutes and additional supplements can be really pricey (I should know, having already gone through this process).

Having said that, considering the collection of products and claims I've already attempted to sort through and actually understand, my rule of thumb (green or otherwise) is to start with nutes from companies that have actually been at this for quite some time, and have a real user base out there.

That has been my guide for attempted potential hydro nute wisdom . . .
Old 12-03-2011, 04:06 AM

Default Real plant water.....

I am very interested in if anyone has any feedback on the product Real plant Water? I am a true believer in Real Alkalized Water.... I just started to use Real Plant water and just wanted to see if it lived up to the claims it stated...Like I said the product Real Alkalized Water is the BOMB....Never have I tasted or believed in anything so incredible!!!! Water is not just water!!!!.... Real Alkalized water could and will save your life!!!!!Any feedback on the real plant water would and and will be appreciated!!!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Like I said the product Real Alkalized Water is the BOMB....Never have I tasted or believed in anything so incredible!!!! Water is not just water!!!!....
If water is not "H2O" then what is it? You can believe anything is the "BOMB," if you want to, even my farts. But asking me to believe it without asking for any proof/documentation is just plain stupid. Would you believe me if I told you I can fly??? Why not??? It's true, I said so...

Sorry I forgot to mention that I can only fly in a plane. I didn't lie. Just misrepresented the facts. I wont believe anything you say about your BELOVED PRODUCT without proof (even if you think it's the BOMB).

P.S.
You clearly contradict yourself. If you just started using the stuff, how can you be a ""true believer?"" Also if you were a ""true believer"" you wouldn't need or ask if the product lived up to the claims.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 12-03-2011 at 07:29 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:28 AM

Default Real Plant Water

fair enough.....Give me a couple of more weeks of using this product and I will give you some feedback...hopefully positive!!!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:32 AM

Default true believer....

I said I was a true believer of the product "Real Alkalized Water". Which is a negative ionized alkalized drinking water. Hopefully I will soon become a true believer of the "Real Plant water"!!! I will let you know.....
Old 12-03-2011, 07:44 AM

When you give the feedback, make sure you do the documentation in a truly scientific method, or it will be useless.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:31 PM

this is the first I have heard of real plant water...how about some links for us rookies to check out..
Old 12-05-2011, 05:40 PM

You see when spammers create multiple accounts to be able to answer their own questions, that's what it always leads to. The goal is to create their own positive feedback, as well as make it look like someone else asked for their links to be posted. That way they get their links posted, and it dosen't look like they are spamming. That's why I didn't want to post any links to help them out. But if you do a search from any search engine with the words "Real Plant Water" and with the quotations, you'll get plenty of links.

P.S.
I'm not saying the thread is spam for sure, but it has all the earmarks and that make me very suspicious. I know how that game is played, I used to do it many years back when I had my first website and I was just learning how to promote it. The right way to use a forum to promote a website is to first find a forum that is related to your website and allows links in the signature. Then become a real member of the forum, and ask and answering questions for real like all the other forum members. Then if people are interested in the link in your signature they will visit your website. Even if they don't, the link gets posted in the forum every time you post. However at the same time it's unethical to post just a few words or short sentence just to create the post and so the link in your signature gets posted. A lot of people do that as well.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 12-05-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:56 PM

I understand about the ghost profiles for people to get around in the dark. but I want to know what they are raving about.

Real Plant Maximizer is a super growth enhancer. Like Real Water (tm) it contains negatively ionized water that enhances the absorption through the cell walls. Typically you can expect upt to 30% faster plant growth and up to 20% larger fruit yield.

And this all for the bargain price of $39.95 a quart. Now, how far is a quart of water going to go in your garden?

Now there are several web sites and the above came from rationalwiki which is another site first for me. So I am after where they are coming from.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:57 PM

Quote:
You can believe anything is the "BOMB," if you want to, even my farts.

GpsFrontier, that's a classic LMAO!!!!

virgingrower, greenguy, how about posting some pictures of the proof that this "special" water works as well as you say.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:48 AM

hey crad,
I admit I have only spent a couple minutes total researching the product, but I have only found manufactures/retailers selling it, and the claims they make about it on their websites. Obliviously that isn't good information to go on, but it's about all there is out there (I'm sure). I haven't done it yet but you can try the same search but refine the search to .edu websites. Though good luck with that, university's don't really spend money and resources for product development (if they did it would be questionable). So you would be very unlikely to find any real study's on it from reputable sources. You can also try using a pdf. search engine, but make sure the original url is from a reputable source.

Bottom line is, all your likely to find is manufactures/retailers making claims, some testimonials posted by manufactures and/or retailers, perhaps some testimonials in forums of questionable origin/motives. None of which is reliable information. But as I stated in my first post in this thread:

"Though if anyone has any verifiable information/study's by a qualified research facility's (not manufactures or sales websites) I would like to see it, to see if there is any validity to the claims."

I'm still waiting... But not holding my breath.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpsFrontier View Post
hey crad,
I admit I have only spent a couple minutes total researching the product, but I have only found manufactures/retailers selling it, and the claims they make about it on their websites. Obliviously that isn't good information to go on, but it's about all there is out there (I'm sure). I haven't done it yet but you can try the same search but refine the search to .edu websites. Though good luck with that, university's don't really spend money and resources for product development (if they did it would be questionable). So you would be very unlikely to find any real study's on it from reputable sources. You can also try using a pdf. search engine, but make sure the original url is from a reputable source.

Bottom line is, all your likely to find is manufactures/retailers making claims, some testimonials posted by manufactures and/or retailers, perhaps some testimonials in forums of questionable origin/motives. None of which is reliable information. But as I stated in my first post in this thread:

"Though if anyone has any verifiable information/study's by a qualified research facility's (not manufactures or sales websites) I would like to see it, to see if there is any validity to the claims."

I'm still waiting... But not holding my breath.
You are correct my friend all I found was advertising claims. I am still curious because I can not imagine paying that kind of cash when 1 system uses 2 gallons of water a day. can you sy good bye to profits and pony up some extra cash. I can not imagine making it profitable to use.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:10 AM

Default Accelerated nutrient absorption I actually have used, seems to produce some results

I've never used "Real Water", and like other folks here, have become quite wary of "miraculous" new hydro nutes, cellular absorption enhancement, and so on.

However, you might be interested to know, I actually have used something called "Diamond Nectar" from General Hydroponics. I can't claim with absolute certainty exactly how much of a change, or difference occurred between various plants with, and without the Nectar additive, but in general, it does seem to work.

Of course, there are lots of other variables to control with a hydro setup, if you're going to try to isolate exactly which change or modification to the nutrients and other additives produces measurable results.

The primary reason I decided to try this version of a nutrient absorption enhancer, from GH, is because they've been in business and developing quite a variety of such specialized botanical enhancement materials for 30+ years.

That's the only experience I've had personally with any nutrient absorption enhancement products, but others I know in the area have also been using this. It might be worth looking into . . .

But as I said at the beginning of my comment here, I never have used the "Real Water", and as a general rule, tend to use products from companies that have been in business for awhile, with a consistent track record over the years

That's just my personal orientation . . . stay away from the blaring hype ads and miraculous claims - but rather look at products from companies that have actually been doing real research & development for a number of years.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:39 PM

Default real plant water

i am not a spammer. I know that real plant water works. you dont have to be a believer just use common sense. you don't need to be a chemist to understand this, I will make it real simple. when water (tap water reaches you) it has been stripped of many things. the e2 technology in real plant water simply replaces those things. it is not rocket science just science. the water is what water actually should be. it is super absorbent to your plants on a cellular level. any nutrients that you use will be absorbed quicker by your plants. you say it does not work,......prove it.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:46 PM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

Well I can't be the only person who dosen't use tap water. I live in the sticks and use well water. If it's not real water, I don't know what is.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:46 AM

seldomseen
Ya, it's science alright, and science has determined that water is nothing but H20 (2 molecule of hydrogen, and one molecule oxygen). That is what science has proven real water to be, nothing else. You can add any additives you want to water (H2O), and call it anything you want, but real water is nothing but H2O in science.

Anyone can say their snake oil works, but there is simply not any creditable scientific data I have seen yet on the real water product. Thus nothing to support their claims. If you know of university study's that support the real water manufactures claims, by all means post them. I would be happy to check it out, but I'm not interested in anything the manufacture says. If you want to believe the propaganda that a manufactures publishes, well you must think every product ever made is the best product ever made as well. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that manufactures don't tell the whole truth about their products. If they did there would be no need for consumer reports. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry has some snake oil for sale. If you want to buy some, it's your money you'll be using, not mine.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 08-06-2012 at 08:00 AM.