Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

the roots are brown and rotten

Old 02-14-2009, 07:07 AM

Default the roots are brown and rotten

help I have complete plant collapse and the roots are brown and rotten whats happening?

Old 02-14-2009, 07:08 AM

Your plants are dieing because of nutrient problems, or watering problems, well maybe not. It might be a lighting problem or a heat problem or a ventilating problem. Or maybe you are just not cut out to be a hydroponic grower. Go back to dirt and leave hydroponics to the big boys and girls.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:59 AM

Default Ron?

Ron are you trying to be an A-Hole or does that just come naturally? I think you may be the one who needs to leave as I don't think your interested in being a help to anyone but yourself!

Molly if you still need help please message me.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:47 PM

I had a similar issue with an outdoor aeroponic system which was highly susceptible to ph fluctuations. One day it would be fine and the next the roots would be brown and disintegrating and I would check the ph only to see it was way off.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:38 AM

Molly check the temps in you reservoir. This post is highly lacking the information we need to give a correct diagnosis but I would start with res temps. If your doing an ebb and flow system this shouldnt be as big a problem as it would be with DWC but something to start with. I would be more than happy to help you diagnose the problem if you would like. I would love to see you growing better plants than Ron and will help you do so.

Ron: Why bother post if you have nothing to offer? Doesnt sound to me like your a big boy at all but rather an immature little high school kid growing plants under and incandescent light but.

Peace
Old 07-24-2009, 07:35 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to nilsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1zjd View Post

Ron: Why bother post if you have nothing to offer? Doesnt sound to me like your a big boy at all but rather an immature little high school kid growing plants under and incandescent light but.

Peace
Ownage. Lol.
Thanks for that, you made me laugh.