Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

Does anybody know?

Old 09-04-2018, 06:55 AM

Default Does anybody know?

Do they have the same amount of nutrients . And do they taste the same? Does anybody know? It is important to me as i have a disfunction where it is difficult for my body to absorp all nutrients properly.

Im even take a supplement to lower the effects of this disfunction. So it is quite important for me, to have food which has a high amount of nutrients. Thats why im asking.

Old 09-17-2018, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterling94 View Post
Do they have the same amount of nutrients. And do they taste the same? Does anybody know? It is important to me as i have a disfunction where it is difficult for my body to absorb all nutrients and hydroponics properly.

I have even taken a supplement to lower the effects of this dysfunction. Even I have tried using the Phallosan Forte extender tool for 6 months but without any effect. Even another review says you need to do regular exercise apart from using extender. So it is quite important for me, to have food which has a high amount of nutrients. Thats why im asking"].[/URL]
You are not clear about what you mean by "they", so it is hard to answer.

Last edited by shayra; 05-22-2019 at 03:57 AM.
Old 05-28-2019, 03:56 AM

I don't know what you are talking about. You may make it clearer for all to understand you.