|Search Hydroponics Online:|
|New Immigration Laws Pave the way for Hydroponic Farming
Powdery and Downy Mildew
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 2
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 1
The Benefits of Chelated Micro-nutrients
Is the pH really that important?
Getting Bigger Yields From your Hydroponic Plants
Tips for getting the most out of your nutrients
Millions of dollars lost in hydroponic tomato plant sabotage
Growing Hydroponic Raspberries, part 2
|A quick question about Hydroponics
Hydroponics board EC resistance
Hydroponics for a science fair project
A little question about cycle timer
Mother plants turning brown at the root
Question: Can I Growing Fish and Vegetables Together with hydroponics system
Nike était fabricant chaussures de course plus complet
Salomon ejercicio moderado puede tener gran impacto positivo
Adidas aparece otro gran aspecto essa última versión
how much do you spend on pvc ?
Help identifying unwanted guests
Vertical Ebb & Flow - Drains too quickly
|Hydroponics: Past, Present, Future 2-3|
Homework / Review
1. Do your believe that hydroponic methods can help feed the world?____________________________
3. Who created Chinampas? ___________________________________________________________
4. What were Chinampas made of ?_______________________________________
5. When was hydroponics first used to supply large quantities of fresh vegetables?____________________
6. Who first coined the term hydroponics?
(a) John Woodward
(b) Dr. Frederick Hydroponia
(d) Ian van Helmont
7. The term hydroponics was derived from the Latin words "hydro" and "ponos," literally meaning...
(a) nutrient working
(b) growing plants
(c) water working
(d) water growing
8. With the advent of ,commercial
hydroponic growing became popular in the US and worldwide.
9. Today, the most common hydroponic crop in the US is ___________________________.
10. The US Navy is growing fresh vegetables on submarines in highly specialized recirculating hydroponic
systems to help supply fresh vegetables for the crew. True / False
HOME / LAST PAGE / NEXT PAGE