|Search Hydroponics Online:|
|New Immigration Laws Pave the way for Hydroponic Farming
Powdery and Downy Mildew
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 2
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 1
The Benefits of Chelated Micro-nutrients
Is the pH really that important?
Getting Bigger Yields From your Hydroponic Plants
Tips for getting the most out of your nutrients
Millions of dollars lost in hydroponic tomato plant sabotage
Growing Hydroponic Raspberries, part 2
|Basil leaves turning brown Kratky
Hydroponics and Aquaponics - difficulties calibrating the pH
Kratky Method Nutrient Issue
DIY hydoponic DWC system auto top up
DWC Setup (India)
Indoor winter greens using flood and drain system with PVC pipes
cucumber leaf problems
How good a hydro grown plants?
What are your main difficulties with water in hydroponics?
My homemade deep water culture
can imagine the water running back through the pump
Light recommendation for Tomato Hydroponic setup (first timer)
what TDS level for leafy greens and herbs in indoor Tower Garden?
Nike consumatori che hanno maggiori probabilità acquistare
Adidas schuhe sind mit eingearbeiteten features ausgestattet
Nike einem breiten anwendungsbereich unter den sportarten
Lettuce and Germs... We've got mold
How to use 12% FeEDTA for Hougland solution ?
|Hydroponics: Past, Present, Future 2-3|
Homework / Review
1. Do your believe that hydroponic methods can help feed the world?____________________________
3. Who created Chinampas? ___________________________________________________________
4. What were Chinampas made of ?_______________________________________
5. When was hydroponics first used to supply large quantities of fresh vegetables?____________________
6. Who first coined the term hydroponics?
(a) John Woodward
(b) Dr. Frederick Hydroponia
(d) Ian van Helmont
7. The term hydroponics was derived from the Latin words "hydro" and "ponos," literally meaning...
(a) nutrient working
(b) growing plants
(c) water working
(d) water growing
8. With the advent of ,commercial
hydroponic growing became popular in the US and worldwide.
9. Today, the most common hydroponic crop in the US is ___________________________.
10. The US Navy is growing fresh vegetables on submarines in highly specialized recirculating hydroponic
systems to help supply fresh vegetables for the crew. True / False
HOME / LAST PAGE / NEXT PAGE