|Search Hydroponics Online:|
|New Immigration Laws Pave the way for Hydroponic Farming
Powdery and Downy Mildew
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 2
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 1
The Benefits of Chelated Micro-nutrients
Is the pH really that important?
Getting Bigger Yields From your Hydroponic Plants
Tips for getting the most out of your nutrients
Millions of dollars lost in hydroponic tomato plant sabotage
Growing Hydroponic Raspberries, part 2
|Conversion of DWC to RDWC
Coco Peat in NFT
PVC vs. Vinyl Fence Posts for Hydro
new to hydroponics and off to a bad start...
Air Max 2016s will certainly benefit the Local American youth sport and training
This version on the adidas Superstar Boost opts for more of a premium appearance
Nike Air Max 1 Ultra TWO. 0 Essential colorway gives you
Drip Vs DWC
White Anti-aphid Mesh
Use for Aloe Vera as a nutrient or a PH down?
Dutch Bucket Help!
new grower - rising ph
First most of us saw mid-air Max 95 Silver
Protected NMD doesn big t necessarily mean
Another multicolor variation of the Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 OR MORE is introduced to kic
We re anxious about the potential of extra NMD
Adidas NMD People sneaker line
Adidas NMD R1 and XR1 received
Less than a year soon after its debut
|Hydroponics: Past, Present, Future 2-3|
Homework / Review
1. Do your believe that hydroponic methods can help feed the world?____________________________
3. Who created Chinampas? ___________________________________________________________
4. What were Chinampas made of ?_______________________________________
5. When was hydroponics first used to supply large quantities of fresh vegetables?____________________
6. Who first coined the term hydroponics?
(a) John Woodward
(b) Dr. Frederick Hydroponia
(d) Ian van Helmont
7. The term hydroponics was derived from the Latin words "hydro" and "ponos," literally meaning...
(a) nutrient working
(b) growing plants
(c) water working
(d) water growing
8. With the advent of ,commercial
hydroponic growing became popular in the US and worldwide.
9. Today, the most common hydroponic crop in the US is ___________________________.
10. The US Navy is growing fresh vegetables on submarines in highly specialized recirculating hydroponic
systems to help supply fresh vegetables for the crew. True / False
HOME / LAST PAGE / NEXT PAGE