|Search Hydroponics Online:|
|New Immigration Laws Pave the way for Hydroponic Farming
Powdery and Downy Mildew
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 2
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 1
The Benefits of Chelated Micro-nutrients
Is the pH really that important?
Getting Bigger Yields From your Hydroponic Plants
Tips for getting the most out of your nutrients
Millions of dollars lost in hydroponic tomato plant sabotage
Growing Hydroponic Raspberries, part 2
what do you think about humidity beads ?
a quick question about bolting
A little question about vegetables
What would be the best type of light system to buy?
What do you guys recommend for indoor grow lighting?
Will I be able to eat those tomatoes ??
Any other ideas or comments?
A litte question about hydropontics
Rooftop Tower Gardens - Interview with Green Food Solutions
Hi guys, i have a question, please help me !
Where can i get humic acid?
|Hydroponics: Past, Present, Future 2-3|
Homework / Review
1. Do your believe that hydroponic methods can help feed the world?____________________________
3. Who created Chinampas? ___________________________________________________________
4. What were Chinampas made of ?_______________________________________
5. When was hydroponics first used to supply large quantities of fresh vegetables?____________________
6. Who first coined the term hydroponics?
(a) John Woodward
(b) Dr. Frederick Hydroponia
(d) Ian van Helmont
7. The term hydroponics was derived from the Latin words "hydro" and "ponos," literally meaning...
(a) nutrient working
(b) growing plants
(c) water working
(d) water growing
8. With the advent of ,commercial
hydroponic growing became popular in the US and worldwide.
9. Today, the most common hydroponic crop in the US is ___________________________.
10. The US Navy is growing fresh vegetables on submarines in highly specialized recirculating hydroponic
systems to help supply fresh vegetables for the crew. True / False
HOME / LAST PAGE / NEXT PAGE