Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

doesn't drain all the way


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-12-2009, 04:03 AM
joe joe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2
Default doesn't drain all the way

I built a garden and it worked great but I wanted to use larger containers so i built a new one with funnels. It works great until I turn off my pump. For some reason it doesn't drain all the way any ideas?

Thanks Joe

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.