Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

dark brown spots on my banana tree


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Gerrit Gerrit is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Default dark brown spots on my banana tree

Can you explain the dark brown spots I am seeing on the tops of the leaves of my banana tree? I have the plant in a two bucket (aquafarm) hydroponic system. The media is grorox and the light is supplied by a 1000W MH. The leaves are at least 4 feet away from the bulb. I just changed the nutrient solution in hopes that this would solve my problem, but so far I see no changes. The plant seems to be doing fine, but these spots and blotches make me a bit uneasy.
Thanks,
Gerrit

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.