Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

11 plant garden watering


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-03-2009, 05:51 AM
Kasey Kasey is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
Default 11 plant garden watering

Hi Ron, About a week ago I built a 11 plant garden and when everything was going well. Until a couple days ago. I bought a timer from Wal-mart that is set up to water for 15 min on and 45 min off it was only $9. Every hour. Is that too much water for small plant?

Also I can not find a place that sells hydroponic nutrients. Does Wal-mart sell it or maybe I just can not find it?

I tested the ph today and it was above 7. Is this the reason the leaves are a little brown or is it too much water?

I have been using a nutrient that is made for soil because I can not find another one. Is that the reason why they are browning?

The ph was fine when I transplanted them to the hydroponic system, and five days later it was over 7. How often do you have to adjust the ph?

and what changes the ph so fast?

I appreciate all the help you have given me, the site is very interesting. Thanks.

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.