Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

UFO LED light results


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-31-2012, 05:11 AM
smurf smurf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 52
Default

I am using right now, 1500 watts of hoT5. I have on order 2 LED units ( 240 watt power imput ) UFO systems coming and will be installed on Jan 4th. I will be moving to a Ebb and Flow system around the same time. I can post photos of them and my setup once it is all installed!

Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.