Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

My Very First Setup


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 10-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Bigdaddy216 Bigdaddy216 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: ohio
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oTOMMYo View Post
Iv never heard that before, all i use are the plug in timers. Some hydro shops would tell you to swapped your timer ever day if they could get away with it. Its the same with hydro nutriens.....everyone i know only use half of what is recommended on the packet of measurements....youve got to carefull ....dont fall for the hydro brand names.

That's Wtf I Thought I Gotta Watch Those S.O.B's lol Funny Thing is they prices are dam near double of other places where i live I don't have to many choices where to shop unless I order online...Question how often do u Replace Your CFL/T5? Every Year or Two Years?
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.