Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Philips LED


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 01-25-2016, 04:18 PM
Aaron1989 Aaron1989 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2
Default

Hi GPSFrontier,

Thank you so much, that's exactly the information I needed. I will follow up on this with a little research of my own. I am using standard 20''x10'' trays to grow so I think these lights will have enough spread to cover the area of these trays at about 2ft above.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.