Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rockwool damaging roots...


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 05-12-2016, 10:46 AM
malangon malangon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8
Default Rain Tower

I followed this link.

http://www.tomorrowsgarden.net/conte...roponic-system

I went back and looked at the video again to see if maybe I screwed up. But there's a very clear section in the video where he puts a seedling in a rockwool cube directly into a pot with hydroton. The cubes stay wet all the time.

Dang it....
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.