![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can strawberries be grown hydroponicly... what are likely problems that I will encounter... I have tried but not with too much success... seem that lighting is a big problem (getting it right) and heat from lights also seems to be a problem... any suggests would help...Signed just a Beginner. P. Nash (Canada)
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have tried also under natural sunlight but have never gotten enough fruit to be worth while but I am determined to try till I can. I will get back to you if I have any luck.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
yes they can the grow quite well i used to have 21,000 plants
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Tags |
| strawberries |
|
|