![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have bought a timer with 14 on\off settings per day. how do i divide time for 11 plant system. More per day and 3 or 4 at night?? Also do the plants need as many cycles per night as day with 12\12.How long between waterings with 24\0 with 14 setting timer. I am new to hydro but have much exp. in dirt (not that it takes much skill
Your forum is great and 11 plant system is easy and cheap. I built it in about 1:30. thanks for the help. DR. Greenthumb
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You don't need to water at night. You need to water as long as it takes to fill the garden.( about 1 or 2 minutes) at least every half hour during the light period. That's 3 1/2 hours with your timer. Not enough on and offs.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|