Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

My Newly Built System


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 06-07-2009, 09:06 PM
BigQBoris BigQBoris is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4
Default

Thanks for compliment. This is my first one. The system I saw that you posted it pretty nice. Very top notch. I think I may design my next one in that manner.

I think I will light proof it. I just wanted to water test it to make sure I didnt have any leaks. What kind of paint did you use? Just normal spray paint for plastics?

I actually did glue everything together. But I can untwist the bottles from their caps so I should be able to cleanup them out ok when the time comes.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Tags
hydroponic systems


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.