Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

plants get in your 11 bottle system


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 10-09-2009, 01:40 PM
silentscorp silentscorp is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4
Default

My bad, not 6500 lumens. It's 6500K, I'm not too familiar with what that means though. This first round of pics is at 4 days in the medium, 3 days from germination. I was wondering where a good place to find info on recommended PPM of differnet components in the nutrient solution. I'm just following "The Recipe for Success" that the techna flora site posts. I guess it's all about experimenting within a specific range and seeing what works best. It feels like these have pretty good root systems to get going. I've advance my lighting to 18/6, during rooting I ran 16/8. I changed it at a week. The leaves are broadening nicely and the second nodes are just starting to take off. I've never watched plants so closely, but I think I can actually tell sex on these, they're only at 11 days though so I'm not rushing to exterminate. Of the first 6 seedlings I think I got a 50/50 mix! 3 of these are really establishing height, and the second node and the strains of the 3rd node are becoming visible. I'll get pics later today and post.Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	3495
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	81
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.