Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

My first Hydroponic attempts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 10-11-2009, 05:41 AM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

Plants look good. I always like to see home made systems because if you understand the functions of what makes them work they are so easy to build yourself, for much less money. I just finished a 4 plant drip system for some large plants that cost $40 plus the growing media $10 (pump I already had). I will post pics later this week in this forum.

Quote:
Also on one day I had to turn on the pump without a break because the plants were dying in the 15 min interval.
Sounds like you live in Arizona where I live, if so just wait tell summer (June-September) .
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.