Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

roots have grown down the pvc


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 10-13-2009, 12:01 AM
TexasMonster TexasMonster is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Some members use a paint strainer to keep the roots out of the pipes. One of the main reasons I grow in 16 oz solo cups is so I can lift the plant out of the 2-liter bottle and clip any roots that may be clogging up the system.
I know this is an old post and I apologize for bringing it back up to the front. I do have a question though. How do you use the solo cups? What I mean is, how do you prepare the cup? Any pictures of that?
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.