Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

My Ebb & Flow System


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 12-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Amigatec Amigatec is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 152
Default

The tray I got from the kid, he works at a place that serves chicken and they get chicken in these. The fittings, pump and hoses I bought from BetterGrow Hydro. The hydrotron I bought locally. It works really well I well unload some pictures soon of my spinach I have in it.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.