Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

My NFT Setup March 22 update


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 03-23-2010, 02:51 AM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

Cool video, the plants look like they have really taken off. Lettuce is a fairly fast growing plant, and it looks as though that is exactly what they are doing. I see a pepper plant in there also, and the strawberry plant looks bigger too. My lettuce plants are growing very fast also. There roots are somewhat brown, and I'm not exactly sure why. But they are growing very nicely, so I haven't been concerned about it yet. I plan to post pictures of them later this week, at the two week point from the last pictures (on the 24th).
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.