Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Roses


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 05-05-2010, 04:45 PM
bpbdrummer bpbdrummer is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3
Default

I have one rose that I cloned last week, It's rooted in rockwool and doing great. I havent put it into the system yet but I dont see it being any more difficult than any other plant
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Tags
roses


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.