Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

My Setup


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 05-16-2010, 07:18 PM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

I could be wrong but I think ohman11 was thinking that with 15 plants in the same amount of space, they may be to close together to really grow into full size plants. I was thinking the same thing, but not clear if you planed 15 sites in one tote, or if you planed to use two totes for the 15 sites. Also I don't know how big the plants you intend to grow will need will get.
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.