Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Melons


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 06-24-2010, 07:06 AM
eduardomachado eduardomachado is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 58
Default

GPS.. here in Puerto Rico they plant melons in full sun... and water just a little... its the 1st time I see them growing in Hydroponics.... they will get so big that they will cover the container themself


I have my second batch of lettuces almost ready to harvest... I have a Bubbling system with 4 Pepper plants that I have collected more than 100 peppers and its still producing a lot

Now I'm getting ready a system for giants green and yellow peppers, Giant Hungarian tomatoes, and some others heirloom varieties... I have a total of 20 new plants of tomatoes and peppers... Ill post pics tomorrow...

I added a cistern valve to the lettuces NFT system, so it wont run dry and went to Cancun for a week... the plants almost tripled their size...

So I can say I'm loving hydroponics...
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.