Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Growtronix System


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 07-30-2010, 02:22 AM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

Just thought I would mention it, I recently found out about another company that makes environmental control systems for hydroponics. I have no idea what they cost or how well they work, but they are a large company (out of British Columbia Canada). They do have a (1-800) phone number and e-mail, as well as a physical address listed on the contact us page. I've been meaning to look into their systems, but haven't done so as of yet.


Argus Control Systems

P.S. I don't know if they mail it to anybody, but you can even order a free CD about there systems.
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.