Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Low PH


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 02-20-2011, 07:09 PM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

Sorry for the late reply since you probably already have your pH adjusters by now. But I wanted to research it before I posted anything (and still haven't had time). But realistically I think you would be better off not using anything to try to raise the pH until you can get to the hydro store. You said it would only be a day or two, and anything you add to the nutrient solution could affect the nutrients. So in the long run I think your plants would be better off just waiting until you can use a hydro pH adjuster, rather than using household products.
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.