![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am trying to grow baby greens (spring mix) in 10 by 20 flats with a NFT system, does anyone know what i need to grow them on (burlap, coco coir, perlite) baby greens or micro greens are fine on burlap but not sure if burlap will support the bigger mixed greens.
Thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am using coco coir for my Mix and it is working great. It has been about 4 weeks since I planted mine and just getting ready to make my first cutting. I used Only a good PH water to start with because the seed it self gives the plant everything it needs to get started, and then I after a week or so started to introduce a good ph water with nutrients at half the strength. I keep it in an area that gets half the sun and All is doing well.
I hope that helpsSimon |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Okay, Thanks simon then i will give the coco coir a try. Im growing in a grenhouse and have done well with other plants. just wasnt sure about the mixed gree.ns
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
simon, far as water i was going to just keep the growing material moist ,do you have a good ratio far as how often you water i am hoping to use a timer.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
With My mixed greens I hand water
it is just a small amount so i do not have a drip hooked up to them.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Okay,Thanks
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|