Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Multiple Setups, NFT, DWC


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 03-30-2011, 05:14 PM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

What does it cost you to have the water tested? I have considered it because we can only get so much at a time out of the RO system, but I know this city is known for its hard water, particularly large amounts of iron. Our inside water is from the water softener, but I'm concerned about trace salts. Information about that is wildly varied, so I figure the only true way to know is to have it tested. I have been told the city will test it for you for free, but doubt it, and to be honest I just haven't gone down or called to find out.
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.