Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

My pH is too High


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 04-13-2011, 08:19 PM
biloyp biloyp is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 16
Default

I am using General Hydroponics pH Down product and it is working really well. I do kep my pH meter in a solution as u sugested. Thanks for the advice , really appreciate it. Since I have brought my pH down, my lettuce is thriving, seems like lettuce likes the pH between 5-6. But my spinach seems to like pH around 6. I have learned so much doing this.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.