Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

new drip system


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 05-25-2011, 07:07 AM
CAPT38 CAPT38 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 51
Default no clogs

hello greenthumb,
I havent gotten any clogged emitters, did have them dripping at about 20 drips per minute but i would find that they would slow down but they never completely stopped dripping. when that happened i would just open the emitter up to a full stream and then back it down to 20 dpm. the pump that I bought had a halfway decent filter but i added a peice of the wifes nylon stocking to it and it seems to work quit well, I just had to rinse it at every nutrient change which was about every two weeks. I havent been using that system for about 2 months as the plants grew out of it and into a bucket wicking system where they have really eploded lots of tomatos and peppers.
thanks capt38.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.