Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

My seeds are sowed!


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 06-10-2011, 07:14 PM
fintuckyfarms fintuckyfarms is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a
Posts: 347
Default

So a small change in plans.... Last night my daughter, girlfriend and her kids came over for dinner and they brought me their school projects as it was the last day of school. They brought me a small pumpkin and squash plant that they stated from seeds in their classroom. Since the greenhouse hasn't been started yet, I bought the parts for a DWC system and will be setting it up later tonight so the kids can help me. I also bought some cantalope plants that are only a little smaller to go in the bubbler with them. I will post pict later, I am really excited to show the next generation all about hydroponics!!!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.