Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

New Forum Folders - Individual Plants


View Poll Results: Should Individual Plants folder be added?
Yes 8 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 06-19-2011, 01:09 AM
fintuckyfarms fintuckyfarms is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a
Posts: 347
Default Pepper plant

So after a exhausting internet search, I think this is a pepper plant. Anybody agree?

I only have one plant so I hope what I've read is correct it that they are self pollinators.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hydroponics 002.jpg
Views:	1193
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	1226   Click image for larger version

Name:	hydroponics 004.jpg
Views:	1192
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	1227  
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.