Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

11 bottle question


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 07-30-2011, 10:38 PM
jamromhem jamromhem is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 143
Default

Those are just the things I got from there :P Some net pots, nutrients, PH up and down, PH tester, some growing medium. I also got a pretty decent deal on a 100gph pump. it was 10.99. Regretfully that has some of the things I need to actually do some growing lol.. I did go out and buy some things for a system today though. Just took a break from my build to post some pics here in a second.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.