Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Where I get my seeds


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 08-20-2011, 09:30 AM
jamromhem jamromhem is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 143
Default

I am happy to hear that another person was able to duplicate the quality service with this company. I will be working with them as long as this keeps up. I am trying to think of other ways to get the word out about them in hopes it will encourage them to maintain the quality we are enjoying.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.