Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Most Cost Effective Nutrient Solution Method (In Your Opinion)?


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 10-05-2011, 02:26 PM
CrossOps CrossOps is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Florida
Posts: 68
Default

Ok, need to get just a little more information than that. If you can clarify, that would be awesome. Yes, I am a hydro newbie, and yes I learn very very fast.

Do I have to make all these different styles, or can i come up with a universal mix ratio that covers many different types of vegetables.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.