Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

agro towers in hydro


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Stan Stan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 213
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercatwn6535nd View Post
Cant be beat for a small power boat for one person. If you get one mention my name so i can get the credit. who ever recommends the most in a year gets a new one for free.
Will let you know if I get 1. I just have to convince my better half to see if I could get it. I have always loved fishing from a kayak. I have a 19' boat now but it's a lot of money each year to keep it up and running especially in saltwater. By the way watched both videos and was impressed. Looks like your doing more than a few miles on those trips. Also liked the part where you see the bald eagle sitting up on the tree, that was cool!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.