Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

smoke weed you get hungry


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 02-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Ron Ron is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,285
Default

I would say mental because I get the munchies right after I smoke a joint even though I just ate. Pot maybe one of the main reasons why their is so many obese people.
Got to go and fix something to eat.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.