![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I noticed this on 2 of my plants that I have in a 5 gallon bucket. I have a huge air stone. My ph is 6.1 and my ppm is 600. This happens to be a basil plant that is sharing a bucket with a tomato plant. I was able to flick the blob right off. I'm using white buckets and it is possible that the bucket is getting sunlight through a nearby window. None of my other plants have it.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Last edited by Kingsley; 10-24-2025 at 07:05 AM. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
maybe you should separate the tomato in a different pot. Last edited by revlib24; 01-19-2019 at 09:01 AM. |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|