![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey Ron, I saw that you were working on a hydroponics Christmas tree and was wondering what plant are you using (pine?) I can't wait to see how it turns out! Mandy
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I will finish it way before Christmas and post pictures to show how to build your own.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
the christmas tree caught my attention, i was just wondering if you could send me the plans for the system, thinking about building a couple for my grandchildren, thank you for any response
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
this is another post, I would love to see pictures of. this project sounds wicked
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|