![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey Ron, quick question here. I'm currently using a general N-P-K Bloom fertilizer. I'm wondering if this is the way to go? I've heard talk of epsom salts and other things that go into a different kind of solution. Could you give an opinion on general N-P-K fertilizers and also give me an idea of what a good alternative Bloom solution would be comprised of? Thanks my man.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry but fertilizer is just not my forte. This season is the first time I used a general commercial mix that called for adding calcium nitrate and epson salt. I have always used Formula One A&B for years and became spoiled with it's ease of use and results. But just to expensive for large scale growing. The mix I an selling now says to add 1/4 teaspoon of epson salt per gallon if you are growing tomatoes or cucumbers.
I also ordered a mix just for tomatoes (4-18-38) that calls for calcium nitrate and epson salt and will be testing that this coming season. |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|