![]() |
Home | Store | Blog | Forums | FAQs | Lesson Plans | Pictures |
|
|||||||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
How is different a solid diluited fertilizer from a liquid one? is not.
The problem persist evevn if I want to use diluited organic matters. For a liquid fertilizer for hydroponic you read 10 ml per Liter, so you if you have a reservoir of 2 liters, you will add 20 ml. Got it until here? NOW: If you have instead a solid ferilzer which states 30g per m SQUARE not cubic. How is converted in liters? how much of these should I put in my reservoir of 2 liters? If it had something like30g per liter I would have add 60 grams but nothing is stated. JUST 30grams per squared meters. like so: https://www.compo.com/international/...egetables.html How would you use it in Hydroponics? |
| Bookmarks |
| Tags |
| fertilizer, grams, liters, nutrient solution |
|
|