Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Heirloom Tomatoes in Rockwool - My first setup


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 02-07-2019, 03:09 AM
Moride Moride is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
Your plants look very good right now. Make sure your rockwool is not sitting in water as GpsFrontier has stated.

I never had any problems using rockwool. I start off my all my Heirloom and regular tomatoes in small rockwool cubes. I then put a small layer of hydroton at the bottom of all the net pots, place the rockwool cubes in and fill it up with hydroton. Maybe from the rad 140 sarms website because I'm growing aeroponically 15minutes on and 45 minutes off is the reason why. So far every year I've had tons of tomatoes including some that were very big with the Heirlooms.

Here's 2 pics of my Heirlooms.
You're tomatoes look really good, I hope to get there also in some time.

Last edited by Moride; 11-26-2021 at 02:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Tags
first setup, rockwool


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.