Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Second system


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 11-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Harlequin Harlequin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 25
Default

I live in Australia and for some reason conduit and joints are really really expensive. I've done some more searching and I can get joints for about 70c each here for water ones. Electrical ones are more expensive.

I really don't know why they are so expensive.... A 4m length of 25mm conduit is about $9.

I also live in a major city of about 4 million people so its not like it needs to be shipped miles.... Going to have to do some more searching.... I like how the conduit frames look but I can't justify $40 on a small frame...

The only thing I can think of is buildings are going up like mushrooms here at the moment and everyone is really really busy so demand is high and they can get away with charging what they like.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.