Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Second system


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 11-05-2009, 08:43 PM
GpsFrontier GpsFrontier is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Lake Havasu AZ.
Posts: 1,855
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
So that you can all feel my pain....

25mm : reticonline, Crystal Waters Irrigation

Ps. 1 aud is approx 95 us cents so close enough to 1 to 1
Yes those prices seem outrageous to me though I didn't see the ones that I actually use. Like the ones in the link from GGM. This wont work for building the hydro system but it may help you for the trellis (box frame). When I lived in California and grew tomato's in the ground I built a similar trellis using 2x4's. I cut them long ways 3 times so I had 4 long pieces, then cut each of those in half long ways again. So now I had 8, 8 foot poles. I then stuck some in the ground about 2 feet so there were sticking up out of the ground 6 feet. Then tied the rest of the poles to them horizontally to build a similar frame. You might be able to do something like that. It took a long time to cut the wood because all I had was a jig saw but it got the job done. I don't know if you can stick them in the ground but you should be able to tie, screw or nail them together so it can just sit on the ground similar to what I built.
__________________
Website Owner
Home Hydroponic Systems

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 11-05-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.